Selena Quintanilla Perez as everyone knows was a wonderful preformer..but was taken from the world to soon and way too young. This is my little tribute to her to remember she will never be forgotten.

In Life She Was The Queen Of Tejano Music In Death The 23 yr old Singer Is Becoming A Legend.

Welcome to Como La Flor...my tribute to Selena
Selena Quintanilla Perez
Born:April 16,1971
Death:March 31,1995

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Como La Flor-English


I know you have
A new love
Nevertheless
I wish you the best

If in me you found no
Happiness
Perhaps someone else
Will give it to you

Like the flower
(Like the flower)
With so much love
(With so much love)
You gave me
It withered
Today I leave

I know how to lose
But oh, how it hurts me
Oh, how it hurts me

If you were to see how it hurts
To lose your love
With your farewell
you take with you
my heart

I don't know if I'll be able
To love again
Because I gave you
all the love I could
give

Like The Flower....

No comments:

Post a Comment